The 2016 Kia Rio offers performance without compromise. With an engine that produces enough power to get up and go, the Rio is a sub-compact vehicle that’s as fun to look at as it is to drive. The average fuel economy is 27 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway and offers 123 lb ft of torque.
Key Features on the interior of the 2016 Kia Rio include:
- Push-button start
- Available Bluetooth® wireless technology
- UVO infotainment system
- Rear Camera Display
- Steering-Wheel Mounted Audio and Cruise Control Buttons
- Glove Box with Illumination
- Tilt Steering Column
- Available Heated Front Seats
- Woven Cloth Seat Trim or Leather Seat Trim
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat
- Available Aluminum Pedals
Key Features on the exterior of the 2016 Kia Rio include:
- Body Color Exterior Door Handles (Standard)
- Solar Control Glass
- Heated Rear Class w/ Timer: The rear window is heated to help defrost or melt snow for a clear view. And with a convenient, automated shut-off system, you don’t have to worry about overheating.
- Power Folding Outside Mirrors and Power Sunroof w/ Tilt (Whether it’s completely open or slightly tilted, the Power Tilt/Sliding Sunroof gives you an enhanced airy experience on your drive) in Rio SX
- Halogen Headlights (The Halogen Multi-Reflector Lens Headlights offer substantial illumination of the road in front of you)
Safety Features of the 2016 Kia Rio include:
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags, and seat mounted side airbags
- Front and Rear Crumple zones (The Front and Rear Crumple Zones are specially designed to absorb and dissipate impact energy, helping to preserve the passenger compartment.)
- 4-Wheel Disc brakes w/ antilock braking system (The foundation of your Kia’s active safety system, the Antilock Braking System (ABS) uses electronic sensors at each wheel hub to detect when wheels begin skid. If skidding under braking is detected, ABS modulates brake force to reduce skidding which in turn allows for reduced braking distances in addition to helping you maintain control of your vehicle.)
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Tire Pressure monitoring system
Scott Usher, one of our excellent sales experts at All Star Kia of Baton Rouge, goes over some of the features in the 2016 Kia Rio with you in 2 short videos featured below.
There is no doubt that the 2016 Kia Rio offers more than you would expect from a sub-compact sedan. These vehicles are going fast, so don’t hesitate to contact our sales staff to get you started in finding the perfect 2016 Rio that is fit perfectly for you. You can view our entire Rio inventory here.
All Star Kia of Baton Rouge is a proud member of the All Star Automotive Group, and carries the Kia line of products; which are some of the most reliable and dependable vehicles in the world. We serve the Baton Rouge and New Orleans areas as well as Denham Springs, Walker, Addis, Central, Baker, Prairieville, Gonzales, Hammond, Port Allen, Plaquemine, White Castle and Lafayette. If you are in the market for a Kia, come by our Dealership at 5740 Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge and experience Sales, Parts and Service that is really All Star!
Let our team at All Star Kia of Baton Rouge help you find just what you are looking for! We have a large selection of new and used vehicles to choose from. There is something for everyone. Click here to see our inventory!
Our staff is qualified and able to assist you with any vehicle needs, concerns or questions you might have. We assure you that you will not be disappointed in our team! Come on over to All Star Kia of Baton Rouge to receive All-Star service!